Moisture Resistant Gypsum Plasterboard Type H2
Moisture resistance. Flawless strength. Every time.
Moisture resistant plasterboard Type H2 is made of special paper and gypsum core with water-repellent (hydrophobic) additives for protection against moisture.
- Intended for use in interior dry construction systems as partition walls, shaft walls, wall linings and suspended ceilings in areas with high levels of relative humidity for shortperiods of time, such as domestic kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms, etc.
- Ideal, for interior application in areas with increased humidity up to 70% for short periods of time
- Increased moisture resistance Type H2
- Create a strong, stable and durable base ready for ceramic coatings in areas with increased humidity
- Possess all the advantages and properties of the standard plasterboard
- Lightweight and comfortable to cut and mount
- Sustains a healthy, moisture-controlled environment
|In compliance with EN 520:2004+А1:2009||Type A, H2|
|Thickness||9.5 | 12.5 | 15 | 18 mm|
|Weight||>7.2 | >8.6 | >11 | 13 kg/m²|
|Width||600 | 1200 | 1250 mm|
|Length||2000 - 3000|
|Edge type||TE | SE|
|Reaction to fire||А2-s1,d0|
|Thermal conductivity, ʎ||0.25 W/(m.K)|
|Board thickness||9.5 | 12.5 | 15 | 18 mm|
|Boards / Pallet||70 | 60| 50 | 40 boards|