Acoustic Adjusting Bracket 125
Excellent sound resistance. Every time.
Acoustic Adjusting Bracket is ideal for direct suspension of Premium Profiles CD 60 to solid walls and ceilings. Thanks to the integrated rubber damper at its base, the Acoustic Adjusting Bracket improves effectively soundproofing of premises by stopping the spread of impact noise and vibrations from the floor and ceiling.
- For suspending a structure made of Premium Profiles CD 60 to different types of main construction (concrete, wooden grid, etc.) in areas with increased requirements for sound insulation
- Integrated rubber damper at the base for effective soundproofing of the premises.
- Innovative, centrally positioned rib design, for increased stability and recommended load-carrying capacity (min 0.40 kN | 40 kg).
- Uniform metal thickness of 0.8 mm, for added strength.
- Easy leveling due to the shoulder-positioned service holes.
- Minimized loss of useful space in the room.
|In compliance with EN 13964:2014|
|Steel thickness||0.8 mm|
|Available sizes||125 mm|
|Reaction to fire||A1|
|Corrosion resistance class||B|
|Recommended load-bearing capacity F||0.40 kN|
|Max. load-bearing capacity admF||0.50 kN|
|Acoustic Adjusting Bracket 125||100 pcs/box|
|Packaged in distinctive green Technogips Pro boxes.|