Titan Board Type DFH1IR
Safety, comfort and durability. Every time.
Titan Board Type DFH1IR is made of high-tech paper and high density gypsum core, reinforced with glass fiber and hydrophobic additives for premium fire protection, moisture resistance, sound insulation and mechanical impacts.
- Intended for use in interior premium quality dry construction systems as partition walls, shaft walls, wall linings and suspended ceilings in areas with higher requirements for fire protection, sound insulation, moisture resistance and high levels of robustness of mechanical impacts. The board is ideal for hotels, schools, hospitals, and other large commercial projects.
- Ideal, for interior application in areas with normal humidity up to 90%
- High density of gypsum core for better sound insulation and stability - type D
- Enhanced sound insulation performance
- Increased resistance to high temperatures - type F
- Highest class of moisture resistance - type H1
- Impact and scratch resistance - type I
- Exceptional strength and durability - type R
- Sustains a healthy, moisture-controlled environment
|In compliance with EN 520:2004+А1:2009||Type A, D, F, H1, I, R|
|Thickness||12.5 | 15 | 18 mm|
|Weight||>12 | >14 | 16 kg/m²|
|Width||600 | 1200 | 1250 mm|
|Length||2000 - 3000|
|Edge type||TE | SE|
|Reaction to fire||А2-s1,d0|
|Thermal conductivity, ʎ||0.25 W/(m.K)|
|Board thickness||12.5 | 15 | 18 mm|
|Boards / Pallet||40 | 30 | 30|