Standard Plasterboard Type A
Tested solution. Flawless strength. Every time.
Standard Plasterboard Type А consists of gypsum core reinforced with special additives, enclosed between special paper.
- Intended for use in interior dry construction systems as partition walls, shaft walls, wall linings and suspended ceilings in areas with normal humidity.
- Ideal, for interior application in areas with normal humidity up to 60%
- Creates perfectly smooth, stable and durable surface ready for decorative finishing
- Lightweight and comfortable to cut and mount
- Sustains a healthy, moisture-controlled environment
|In compliance with EN 520:2004+А1:2009||Type А|
|Thickness||9.5 | 12.5 | 15 | 18 mm|
|Weight||>6.8 | >8.2 | >10 | 12 kg/m²|
|Width||600 | 1200 | 1250 mm|
|Length||2000 - 3000|
|Edge type||TE | SE|
|Reaction to fire||А2-s1,d0|
|Thermal conductivity, ʎ||0.25 W/(m.K)|
|Board thickness||9.5 | 12.5 | 15 | 18 mm|
|Boards / Pallet||70 | 60| 50 | 40|