Fire and Moisture Resistant Gypsum Plasterboard Type DFH2
Fire resistance. Moisture resistance. Every time.
Fire and Moisture Resistant Plasterboard Тype DFH2 consists of higher density gypsum core reinforced with glass fibres and water-repellent (hydrophobic) additives, enclosed between paper for superior fire and moisture protection.
- Intended for use in interior dry construction systems as partition walls, shaft walls, wall linings and suspended ceilings in areas with high levels of humidity for shorts periods and additional high fire protection requirements such as public kitchens, changing rooms, laboratories, etc.
- Ideal, for interior application in areas with increased humidity up to 70% for short periods of time
- High density of gypsum core for better sound insulation and stability Type D
- Increased resistance to high temperatures Type F
- Increased moisture resistance Type H2
- Lightweight and comfortable to cut and mount
- Sustains a healthy, moisture-controlled environmen
|In compliance with EN 520:2004+А1:2009||Type A, D, F, H2|
|Thickness||12.5 | 15 | 18 mm|
|Weight||>10 | >12.5 | 14 kg/m²|
|Width||600 | 1200 | 1250 mm|
|Length||2000 - 3000|
|Edge type||TE | SE|
|Reaction to fire||А2-s1,d0|
|Thermal conductivity, ʎ||0.25 W/(m.K)|
|Board thickness||12.5 | 15 | 18 mm|
|Boards / Pallet||60 | 50 | 40|