Blue Board Тype GMFH1IR
Solution for facades. Excellent strength. Every time.
Blue Board Type GMFH1IR is composed of hydrophobic gypsum core with special additives and bi envelope of blue glass matt, which provides superior strength and impact resistance.
- High performance board intended for use in premium quality dry construction of non-combustible facade systems (walls, claddings, eaves) and partition walls, shaft walls, wall linings in areas with higher requirements for fire protection, sound insulation, moisture resistance and high levels of robustness of mechanical impacts, such as public bathrooms, shower cabins, relax areas, SPA centers and premises with pools.
- Ideal, for interior application in areas with normal humidity up to 90%
- Increased resistance to high temperatures - type F
- Highest class of moisture resistance - type H1
- Impact and scratch resistance - type I
- Exceptional strength and durability - type R
- Breathable - eliminates the need for a breather membrane helping to reduce project costs
|In compliance with EN 15283-1:2008||Type GM-F, GM-H1M GM-I, GM-R|
|Thickness||12.5 | 15 mm|
|Weight||>11.5 | 13 kg/m²|
|Width||1200 | 1250 mm|
|Length||2000 - 3000|
|Reaction to fire||А1|
|Thermal conductivity, ʎ||0.25 W/(m.K)|
|Board thickness||12.5 | 15 mm|
|Boards / Pallet||40| 30|