Marketing, Advertising and Communications Specialist
Why join our team?
Our team is growing and we are looking for a highly-motivated professional who is willing to learn and grow with us. We believe that people make the difference and we value diversity in terms of expertise and ideas. As a member of BS Group of Companies, we have solid traditions on the market and strategic vision for the future. Technogips Pro might be your best choice if you are looking for a dynamic, transparent and professional working environment.
What is the mission of the Marketing, Advertising and Communications Specialist?
- Translate the company’s business goals into successful marketing and communication initiatives and campaigns
- Turn creative ideas into sustainable projects in order to build and maintain strong relationship with the client community
- Raise brand awareness and support the strong international presence of the company
What will your specific responsibilities?
- Support the Sales, Technical and Product Development Teams of the company in terms of digital marketing, event management, advertising campaigns
- Create, implement and monitor the content plan for different online social platforms
- Take care of the company website in terms of content and updates
- Identify concrete content marketing opportunities and propose ideas about the positioning of the company
- Plan and execute relevant marketing campaigns to raise the brand awareness among customers and local communities
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, proactively identifying gaps and taking full responsibility for each project
- Involved in the preparation of detailed analysis of our sales performance and marketing strategy
- Support the management of the company by creating sales and marketing presentations and communication materials
- Maintain high level of efficiency by making reports, implement new tools or processes if necessary
- Develop deep understanding of the company business and goals, respectively our industry
- Work with the team members at all levels, meeting challenging deadlines while ensuring high level of professionalism
- Participate in other relevant activities in order to support the Sales and Technical teams in their daily activities
We are looking for someone who has…
- Strong communication skills and proven abilities to manage relationships with different stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Expert level in computer skills including MS Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Excellent English skills (both verbal and written), second foreign language is an advantage
- Minimum BA or BSc University Diploma in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Business Communications, Public Relations or similar
- Previous experience or expertise in Architecture, Building Materials Sales (or similar) will be considered as advantage
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in the relevant area
You might be the ideal candidate If you are:
- Self-driven and motivated to take part in variety of strategic projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, energetic and passionate about learning
- Reliable, mindful on details, solution oriented
- Able to prioritize and manage complex initiatives
- Team player who is willing to contribute, share knowledge and experience
What we offer:
- Position in a fast-growing company
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Chance to work with a diverse and motivated team of professionals
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria